Fifty Year Warranty
effective January 1, 2020
TableX merchandise limited warranty on the original purchase covers normal use for 50 years from date of shipment against defect regarding workmanship and materials.
Electrical components are covered for 1 year. Moving components; such as, but not exclusive to; casters, flip top mechanisms and height adjustment mechanisms are covered for 5 years. Note of exception on Nesting Extrusions, warranty is 10 years.
Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, and Nevamar laminates, and Butcher Block tops are covered by the specified surface manufacturer under their particular warranty only. TableX does not promote laminate “self edge” tops due to their tendency to be damaged during everyday use. Self edge tops are done by special request only, and are covered for 1 year.
Finishes, when exposed to ultraviolet rays, may change color. Desktop accessories with rubber or plastic feet can penetrate or burn a finish. These issues are not warranted and will not be the responsibility of TableX.
- Normal wear and tear over course of ownership or abuse beyond originally intended use of product.
- Modifications or additions to the product, or final product assembly that is not TableX approved.
- Product used for rental purposes
- Damage caused by misapplication of cleaning chemicals or improper use of core and cleaning procedures.
- Surface materials damaged by excessive humidity or dryness in an uncontrolled environment.
When ordering tops or bases ONLY; TableX will not be held liable for any tops or bases used in conjunction with any other manufacturer’s products.
Any repairs or modifications by the customer must receive specific written authorization from TableX prior to being executed, or warranty may be voided.
In no event shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the product.
All TableX products are tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards.